Monday 9 December 2013

Introducing Erin

Hi everyone,  Erin here.
I am so excited to be here I can't tell you, so, here's a little bit about me...
I'm Erin, I am engaged to Mike.We live in Portsmouth
with our two cats Jasper and Bailey. 
I love Paper Crafting and where possible I like to craft everyday if I can.  
 I also love anything Fantasy and this often comes out in my work.
 I have recently found Zentangle very therapeutic. 
My crafting has helped me a lot through bouts of ill health and having to give up work last year. 
 I have also gained so much inspiration from some wonderful talented 
people through blogging and taking part in challenges. 
I'm so happy to be part of this wonderful Design Team. 
I'm also really looking forward to sharing my work with you.

This month Nikki did some fabulous sketches for us to choose from,
I chose sketch #2 to work with.

Here's what I did.
I have created this project by doing the following, I printed the sketch first and made a template.  I cut around the template onto the card.  I have added some flowers from my stash and also some white cotton.  The image is Holly Fairy from Delicious Doodles and coloured with Pro Markers.  I added a die cut butterfly and added a flower to the centre  with some white cotton, lastly I added a computer generated Magical and a black flourish die cut.
We would love to see all your creations using Nikki's sketches for this challenge, don't forget to leave your link to your post so we can pop by and leave a comment for you..
Hugs Erin x


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Erin. Really different. Love your use of the sketch x

    ReplyDelete