Friday 27 December 2013

Introducing Angelie

Hi there,

Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas break!

My name is Angelie and I’m thrilled to be joining the talented Crafting Cafe Design Team and sharing my designs with you.

I live in London and love papercraft, there is nothing better than taking a blank piece of paper and creating something beautiful. I’m a complete patterned paper hoarder [occasionally some of it even gets used :) ] and I adore my promakers.

This is my design (using sketch #4) and as I hardly ever make circle cards, this was nice change for me

There have been some lovely creations this month and we’d love to see your designs too if you haven’t joined the challenge yet. If you join, please make sure you leave a link to your blog in the challenge post so that we can pop on over and visit you!

My personal blog is here and I’d love to have you stop by when you have time.

Happy new year in advance

Angelie

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic, great take on the sketch & a super debut project! Welcome to the team!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete