Friday 6 December 2013

December Challenge

Hi there, My name is Louise and I'm so excited to have been picked to join the design team here at the Crafting Cafe.

I live in the West Midlands with my hubby and 3 sons and I think I have been crafting for ever! My favourite things at the moment are my stamps and inks and I love altering things. Most weekends you will find me working as a demonstrator, sharing my passion for all things papercraft.

The December challenge is to create a project using the sketches that our lovely Nikki has created. For a change, I chose to work with sketch 4. This is what I created.


I used the new Carnival stamps and dies sets from Docrafts for the letters (these come in numbers too). I made the snowflakes using a combination of dies and punches. I cut the frame using my circle cutter and added some acetate behind to give the card some stability.

I do hope you like my take on Nikki's sketch and look forward to seeing what you come up with. Don't forget to leave your link on the challenge post so we can take a look.

Louise x

I do hope

3 comments: