Monday 18 February 2013

Simply Sentiments!

Hello Everyone! This is the other Claire here, also known as Claire H, to help with the confusion! I am delighted to have been chosen to be on the Crafting Cafe DT, and am looking forward to working with so many talented people and being able to show you what I can do!
 
I began cardmaking about 20 odd years ago, and missed a few years inbetween, but really got back into it about two years ago. I started blogging about 15 months ago, and the bug has really bitten. I am lucky enough to be on two very talented design teams, and find that there are never enough hours in the day, juggling around my job and being a mum! I am also a Reiki practitioner.  I hope you find inspiration from my cards, and please don't hesitate to leave comments letting me know what you think!
 
My card for today is showcasing one of the sentiment digis that are on the LEJ Designs website:
 
 
 
All the details about the card can be found on my blogpage here.
 
Thank you for taking the time to look, and please come back tomorrow to see what one of the other DT have come up with.
 
Love and light
Claire xx
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Gret card Claire! I love those hand rolled flowers!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete