Tuesday 26 February 2013

A Happy Hello

A happy hello to everyone. Ria here today.

I am very excited to be part of The Crafting Cafe's design team and now sharing my first take on the challenge is just as exciting.

I always love arts and crafts especially cardmaking and sewing. It's only less than a year that I started documenting my creations on my blog Heart for Handmade and each and every project post just makes me happy. There's always something about these creative works that I find relaxing.

With this month's Anything Goes challenge, we are given the opportunity to select an image from LEJ Designs and I have chosen this one called Daisies. This is from their  Floral and Nature digi stamps. 

I colored the images with Promarkers and cut the two Daisies in the right to pop using foam squares. It's nice to put dimensions into cards for added texture. I also used a yellow strip washi tape to run on the left to complement my main daisy image.  I had fun coloring these flowers and I hope you try them too. There's a selection of other interesting digi stamps at the LEJ website so  check them out too.

Now off to my project


1 comment: